Bringing you an even bigger range of electric bikes, some great new services, and a fantastic space to try out the best e-bikes available in Australia.
From 1 August Electric Bikes Brisbane will be located at 26 Douglas St in Milton. And while more space is a big bonus - nearly five times more - we are taking the opportunity to introduce some things that our customers have been asking for: extended trading hours and new services such as courtesy bikes to make life easier for your ebike servicing, and some exclusive new brands that represent fantastic value for money.
Our new store – making life easier for you
It has been critical in our search that our new store makes life easy for our customers. It has taken us a while to find the right location but we think it has been worth the wait. Our new location at 26 Douglas Street in Milton ticks some essential boxes:
- Convenience – Milton train and Milton ferry stops are both just five minutes from the store, and Southbank, the City and West End are an easy (and beautiful!) 20 mins walk. If you are riding, take a detour off the Coronation Drive bike path where the Milton Ferry stop is and you will be at Douglas St in no time. And don’t worry if you haven’t got time to come to us – we can come to you (see below).
- Five times more space - It's no secret we were running (ran?) out of room at Enoggera. Our new showroom easily accommodates our excellent range of e-bikes and is easier for you to browse and test ride and our larger workshop area means faster servicing.
- Off street parking – We have dedicated parking right outside our front door so dropping by, and load / unloading your ebike is straightforward.
New Extended Trading Hours
We have also extended our trading hours to provide more opportunities for early morning drop-off and evening pick-up. See our new hours below.
|Winter Trading Hours
from 1 August
|Monday||10am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||8am - 6pm|
|Wednesday||10am - 5pm|
|Thursday||8am - 6pm|
|Friday||10am - 5pm|
|Saturday||10am - 4pm|
New services to help keep your ebike running smoothly
We understand how important it is for you to quickly get back on the road again when you put it in for a service or repair. That’s why we’ve designed our service experience around you (and your pride and joy).
Here are some services that our customers can take advantage of at our Milton Service Centre:
- Courtesy e-bike – drop off your ebike for a service and take ours for the day.
- Can’t get your e-bike to us? We offer a great value, flat fee pick-up and drop-off from your workplace or home.
- Need it now? We offer a jump-the-queue service so your ebike is next on the stand, guaranteed. And for routine servicing expect same day turnaround.
We also have a customer lounge area with complimentary Wi-Fi if you want to keep the wheels of industry turning while we work our magic on your bike. If you don’t want to make your current steed jealous as you peruse the latest e-bike models, you can always grab a coffee from one of the many cafes on Park Road. Hold on to your receipt and we’ll take it off your bill when you pick up your bike.
Introducing some exciting new (and exclusive) European-made and value brands.
Our extensive range is still extending and we are pleased to introduce some exciting new brands:
- Sinus by Staiger – Germany’s finest. Designed and made in Germany to the highest of standards and exclusive to Electric Bikes Brisbane.
- Peugeot – French style. Designed and made in France. Baguettes extra!
- Ordica – A Choice Magazine favourite. Offering quality electric city bikes for those looking for mid-drive technology at a fantastic price.
- Earth – Quality electric mountain bikes that are outstanding value and huge fun to ride. Exclusive to Electric Bikes Brisbane.
See You In Milton!
Finally, a special thank you to all our customers for your continuing support. When we open at 26 Douglas St in Milton on 1 August it is also our birthday – three years to the day that we opened our doors at Pickering St, Enoggera. While we are sad to say goodbye to a great location that got us all off to a great start with ebikes we are excited about our new home. See you in Milton!
Keen to try one of our electric bikes? Send us an email through our Contact Page or call us on 1300 553 110.
And to help you find us easily, here's our location in Google Maps.