EBike Delivery and Aftercare
As a dedicated eBike-specific retailer and one of the first in the country, we pride ourselves on offering the best service and support in the industry.
It's not just the sales advice offered by our friendly, knowledgeable staff. Once we have guided you through the buying process and helped select the bike for you, we want to ensure that your experience remains as hassle-free as possible, whether you buy in-store or online.
We offer a range of options to ensure your ebike is delivered promptly and in excellent working condition, and also offer a range of aftercare services to help you to keep it running smoothly.
Delivery of your Electric Bike(s)
How soon can we deliver from order?
We typically have anywhere from 200-300 eBikes in stock with many more scheduled to arrive throughout the year.
Whether you order instore or online, if your bike is currently in stock and requires building, it usually takes from 2-5 working days to build from the time of order (or from the time we receive the bike into stock).
Delivery and Shipping
The choice is yours. If you live in SEQ and NNSW you also have the option of Instore Collection or Instore to Your Door and we have other solutions if you live further afield.
Click the button below for more info.
Whatever you choose our promise is that we will:
- Carefully assemble and test it first and ensure it is as perfect as it can be before it leaves us
- Ensure it is prepared carefully for delivery and handover
- Help you to understand how to get the best out of it and look after it
Aftercare of Your EBike
What support can you expect?
Whether you live locally of afar we are here. Our team of experienced technicians are trained in all the leading electric drive systems and we care about your bike as much as you do.
All of our ebikes are backed by a two-year manufacturers warranty on the electrical systems and at least five years on the frames but our motto with aftercare is to keep up, not catch up.
We set you on a path of happy ownership from the outset, from when we hand over your new bike, and we are here to support you each step of the way with:
- A free post-sale adjustment within the first six weeks if required
- A servicing timetable and our convenient online appointment booking system
- Advice and assistance with post-sale customisations
- A host of helpful user guides developed especially for our new owners
- Prompt and professional warranty resolution (if ever needed)